Tuesday, February 26, 2008









Wow, I have a tiny bit of grass showing!!!! I also have hope for the backyard, I can see some of the brick wall. There is a sign under the snow by the pot that says "Free snow take all you want". I really wish I could set that on top of the snow!!
When I came home from work today I noticed this ice sculpture in the front so I took pictures to share. (Those are the top photos)





I have to post a message for Chelsea. Last night Steven and I went to dinner at a Chinese resturant and brought the fortune cookies home for Chelsea. She didn't eat either one until today. Her fortune said" remember 3 months from this date. Good things are in store for you". She then asked me what today is and I told her February 26th. Well three months from today is her BIRTHDAY!!!! So she is expecting gifts from everyone that every reads this.

2 comments:

Heather said...

wow, awesome snow sculpture! Chelsea's fortune is a lucky one. the last one i had read that we would never need to worry about a steady income. B.S. !!! where's the steady income? we're practically starving! maybe someday we'll get lucky. i hung it on the fridge just in case.

Jill McQuade said...

I just wanted to post to say that, My mom is awesome. and for chelsea.........tell her I will send her licked gummy bears and 6 cents :)